Re: [Evolution-hackers] Libsoup encode problem

do you have an example?

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 18:08 +0800, alfred.peng wrote:
Hi, all,

     I met a encoding problem when I use libsoup to send message.

     I've encoded the message string myself. And keep some special
charactor unchanged. But when I send the message, libsoup encoded the
message again(in function soup_uri_to_string).

     I wonder if there is a way to bypass the libsoup encoding, and I
can  keep some charactor unchanged.

     Or should I use some other message sending function to bypass the

Best Regards

Alfred Peng.

evolution-hackers maillist  -  evolution-hackers lists ximian com
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"
Novell's Evolution and Free Software Developer