[Evolution-hackers] Libsoup encode problem

Hi, all,

    I met a encoding problem when I use libsoup to send message.

I've encoded the message string myself. And keep some special charactor unchanged. But when I send the message, libsoup encoded the message again(in function soup_uri_to_string).

I wonder if there is a way to bypass the libsoup encoding, and I can keep some charactor unchanged.

Or should I use some other message sending function to bypass the problem?

Best Regards

Alfred Peng.