[Evolution-hackers] Planner<->Evolution

Hi guys!

In Planner, we are thinking in how in the best way to integrate
Evolution and Planner.

Planner is a project management tool and we have some concepts that map
very well to evolution ones: Resources (Addressbook) and Tasks.

1. I am thinking that the first step to integrate Planner and Evolution
could be to make planner data visible using e-d-s, i.e., implementing
backend of  ECalBackend and EBookBackend for planner, so for example,
evolution can have another source for tasks and addressbook using the
data in planner, read and write to it.

2. The other kind of integration is that planner could use also e-d-s as
a data source for loading the data for a project. I haven't clear how to
do it and if it is a good idea. But I can see that importing resources
or tasks from Evolution into planner (for example, in this way we can
get the resources from a LDAP using e-d-s) could be a nice feature.

I think that we are going to start with approach 1, so we can work with
planner projects from evolution. But I would love to know what do you
think about approach 2.

Cheers

-- Alvaro