Re: [Evolution-hackers] Why the "Add new signature" button doesn't work when creating a new mail account?

Hi,

In file "mail/mail-accounts.c", the following function creates a new
object MailAccountsTab, but where do we release it?

GtkWidget * mail_accounts_tab_new (GNOME_Evolution_Shell shell)
{
        MailAccountsTab *new;

        new = (MailAccountsTab *) g_object_new
(mail_accounts_tab_get_type (), NULL);