[Evolution-hackers] Fw: Evolution - Send SMS module -

Hello to everyone,

Pease help me ....
I have 1 question: If i want to make a module that send SMS from Ximian Evolution .... this module can be commercial (not with GNU GPL)?
I don't want to sell my application but not to make public the code.
If is possible, can you tell me what is the best idea to develop this module???
I'm a MS Windows programmer : .NET C# , VB.NET , VB6.0 , VC++ 6.0 , 7.0 .
I made this module for MS Outlook as an addins module in vb6.0, and now i.m develloping the same module for MMS with C# in .NET.

Thanx a lot for any idea
Romulus Danaila