Re: [Evolution-hackers] [IMPORTANT] Proper Folder Internationalization

PS don't  bother putting '[IMPORTANT]' in your subject headers, its more
likely to get ignored if you do.

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 20:19 +0100, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Now that Evo is in the GNOME 2.6 core, we really need a clean
> implementation for the following:
> Inbox, Trash, Outbox, Sent and Junk are currently all plain folders.
> They should have a char *display_name or something, though, since the
> folder structure itself should be kept in english so that you can easily
> change locale without loosing information:

Yeah this is already done.

Some of the code that does icons and stuff just looks at the translated
name though, so its just broken there.

> - If any of those is translated, this folder looses its icon
> the Junk folder

When translation is applied?  Something is probably opening the
translated folder name instead or something, i dunno.

> I bet there are more i18n issues.
> Please resolve those ASAP!

Submit bug reports if you want anything done with it.