Re: [Evolution-hackers] GAIM presence icon

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 20:15 +0100, Jørgen Fogh wrote:
> I've got a couple of questions about how to put in my GAIM presence icon in the mail view.
> 1. My HTML is a little rusty, so I can't figure out how to make it appear on the right side of the headers.
> I tried different <td> and <tr> combinations, but I can't seem to get it working.

You would need to add rowspan=XX to a <td> at the end of the first row
of headers.  Or embed the whole lot in another table, which would
probably be easier since the other code is self-contained.

e.g. something like:
then output the standard headers
then output

> 2. What would be the format for the classid used in em_format_html_add_pobject?
> I would imagine something like "foo:///bar", but I need to know what foo and bar should be.

It can basically be anything you want, but it should be unique in the
html.  Following the convention of other things you could use something
like:
 presence:///em-format-html/emailaddr
(and you could include other info in the url using url parameters)