[Evolution-hackers] GAIM presence icon

I've got a couple of questions about how to put in my GAIM presence icon in the mail view.
1. My HTML is a little rusty, so I can't figure out how to make it appear on the right side of the headers.
I tried different <td> and <tr> combinations, but I can't seem to get it working.
2. What would be the format for the classid used in em_format_html_add_pobject?
I would imagine something like "foo:///bar", but I need to know what foo and bar should be.

- Jørgen

Træt af SPAM? Slip for unødige mails med Jubii SPAMfighter.
Prøv gratis: http://shopping.jubii.dk/spamfighter/