Re: [Evolution-hackers] GNOME UI freeze

Good news for you (and maybe for me too)

http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=1579

"Today is the deadline for the first round of the Desktop Integration Bounty
Hunt. In order to win during this round and have your code included in GNOME
2.6, you must claim the solution by the end of today. If your entry isn't ready,
don't worry: there's still round two!

Round two of the bounty hunt starts tomorrow and ends on April 19th. Bounties
which have not been finished in time for Round 1 can be submitted any time
during the second round of bounties, and will become part of GNOME 2.8. There is
no penalty for missing the round one deadline, except that it means you also
miss the GNOME 2.6 deadline.

http://www.gnome.org/bounties/