Re: [Evolution-hackers] Security Bug in HTML

Hi,

I'm explained myself badly: the wrong url is shown in email body.

In IE bug, bad url were shown both in location and status bar.

Here the problem is that gtkhtml widget is showing "http://url1/path";
instead of "http://url1 %01   %01@url2/path", i.e., a user would see
what he thinks a trust web site but if he clicks web browser will go to
the evil site.

Linux browser will show the whole url, so user will be warned, after
all.

Evolution 1.4.5, GtkHTML 3.0.9

Best regards,
Iñigo