[Evolution-hackers] [Fwd: [Bug 49519][Wis] Changed - evolution-addressbook-export escapes too much (csv format)]
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: evolution <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Cc: Martin Kretzschmar <m_kretzschmar gmx net>
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] [Fwd: [Bug 49519][Wis] Changed - evolution-addressbook-export escapes too much (csv format)]
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:24:17 +0000
So - I've no idea how this process works, and I'm not subscribed to
evolution-patches. It would however be extremely nice if we could get
i18nized names into OO.o via the addressbook merge - this patch only
touches the helper we use in OO.o, and I believe this is still not
Can Martin commit ?
Changed by gerardo ximian com
------- Additional Comments From gerardo ximian com 2003-10-13 14:09 -------
Martin, please submit your patch to evolution-patches at ximian
mailing list to get it approved. Please see
http://developer.ximian.com/community/lists.html to get subscribed.
+------- Additional Comments From gerardo ximian com 2003-12-24 19:47 -------
+patch was sent to e-p list since October 13th. Any information on this?
michael ximian com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev