Re: [Evolution-hackers] Presence Icon & HTML

You probably want to add it to em-format-html-display.c since you want it to be a widget i guess, and not just a simple image?  And also you only want it for the interactive display, and not printouts and so on.

Then you need to output an <object> tag, and setup various callbacks and so forth. See the way attachments are displayed in efhd_format_attachment, and also the security info button in efhd_output_secure.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Michael