[Evolution-hackers] Presence Icon & HTML

I'm trying to grasp the way Evolution renders mail messages, so I can insert an icon to show wether the sender is online.
It seems like I should put in an image somewhere in mail/em-format-html.c, but I don't know exactly where.
And how can I change it when the state changes?
I suppose you can't just put in a widget directly, but have to use HTML.
Or am I mistaken?

- Jørgen Fogh

Træt af SPAM? Slip for unødige mails med Jubii SPAMfighter.
Prøv gratis: http://shopping.jubii.dk/spamfighter/