Re: [Evolution-hackers] Tips on writing a camel provider?

You need to implement at least:

CamelStore
CamelFolder
and probably:
CamelFolderSummary

and write a camel provider (which is just a simple table).

If it has a sending backend, then you'll also need to implement CamelTransport.

It also depends a bit on what other features it has (e..g is it like imap or more like pop).  And how fancy you want to get (e.g. if you can request bits of remote multipart messages separately, you can get as fancy as you want).

I guess see the NNTP code (providers/nntp) for a basic folder-reading skeleton (although we have a patch now to fill it out), or the IMAP code for a more complete one.

Michael