[Evolution-hackers] Team Meeting Minutes (Feb. 24th)

1. JP
JP discussed the delay in GNOME 2.6, we will do an additional release of
EDS before 1.0.

JP discussed work for Evolution 1.5.6 and EDS 0.0.8.  We continue with
the "top down" approach, we need to fix blockers followed by major and
normal.  Slightly behind the bug goals (0 show stoppers for evolution
and 0 showstopper and major for EDS).  Trying for next meeting.

JP discussed Michael Zucchi being the technical adviser to the Product
Design Team led by Anna Dirks.

JP discussed the regressed features work:

a. Support for this and prior and this and future recurrences in the
calendar
Rodrigo (patches)

b. Support meeting sending and receiving meetings in calendar backends
Rodrigo (patches)

d. Support for DnD in the calendar and addressbook
Larry, delayed by some bugs found during work

e. Test suite for EDS calendar
Harish (patches)

f. S/MIME
Needs feature review from Chris, JP, Tim and Christine

g. Pilot syncing
JP (not started)

h. Component information area
Anna

There is ones left to hand out:
a. Locking in the calendar backends

1.4.6 tarballs are built and tagged in CVS.  Being tested.

2. Team

Rodney: 1.5.6 bug fixing, 1.4.6 packages

Tim: Test plan, testing of 1.4.6

Gerardo: Usual triaging, bugday

Jeff: 1.5.6 bug fixing

Michael: 1.5.6 bug fixing, S/MIME bug

Hans: 1.5.6 bug fixing

Rodrigo: Vacation

Chris: 1.5.6 bug fixing

Radek: 1.5.6 bug fixing

JP: 1.5.6 bug fixing, pilot syncing

Larry: DnD in addressbook/calendar

Siva: Group Wise addressbook work

Harish: Group Wise bug fixing, EDS calendar test suite

3. Additional Business
We are going to support some gconf enable lockdown in Evolution for 2.0.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.