[Evolution-hackers] Team Meeting Minutes (Feb. 17th)

1. JP
JP introduced Yuedong Du and Henry Jia and welcomed back Anna Dirks.

JP discussed work for Evolution 1.5.5 and EDS 0.0.90.  We continue with
the "top down" approach, we need to fix blockers followed by major and
normal.  Good progress on EDS.

JP discussed the regressed features work:

a. Support for this and prior and this and future recurrences in the
calendar
Rodrigo (patches)

b. Support meeting sending and receiving meetings in calendar backends
Rodrigo (patches)

c. Support for importing
Michael finishing mail

d. Support for DnD in the calendar and addressbook
Larry, delayed by some bugs found during work

e. Test suite for EDS calendar
Harish, initial version sent for review

f. S/MIME
Needs feature review from Chris, JP, Tim and Christine

g. Pilot syncing
JP (not started)

There is ones left to hand out:
a. Locking in the calendar backends

b. Component information area

JP discussed 1.4.6, he's building tarball.

Meetings will now be on Tuesdays to avoid problems with holiday.

2. Team

Rodney: 1.5.5 bug fixing, 1.4.6 packages

Tim: Test plan, testing of 1.4.6 if available

Gerardo: Usual triaging, bugday

Jeff: 1.5.5 bug fixing

Michael: 1.5.5 bug fixing, importing

Hans: 1.5.5 bug fixing

Rodrigo: 1.5.5 bug fixing

Chris: 1.5.5 bug fixing

Radek: 1.5.5 bug fixing, fixed some speed issues with junk filtering

JP: Release 1.4.6, pilot syncing if time

Larry: DnD in addressbook/calendar

Siva: Group Wise addressbook prototyping

Harish: Group Wise bug fixing, EDS calendar test suite

Henry: Talked about Sun a11y work and smaller bug fixes

Yuedong: Team is working on all keyboard navigation bugs in the bug
database

Jeremy: Putting 1.4.x into FC2 but building 1.5.x and putting into yum
repository

3. Additional Business
We can drop the OE4 mail importer

-JP