[Evolution-hackers] CamelFolderSummary format changes

Hi guys,

I've changed the way Camel stores its CamelFolderSummary version
information, and should be committing it soon.

Now each subclass of the implementation should store its own version
number.  Also, each subclass should be able to load the previous
version.

I'm also debating whether I also let older versions read newer version
files, by having some size information stored at each header level.
Although this is a bit trickier ...

Anyway, format and changes and some descriptions are (will be) in camel/
devel-docs/camel-folder-summary.txt

I've fixed all the in-source providers to deal with the old version, and
automagically upgrade to the latest version on save.

Hopefully i haven't introduced any problems - it should be completely
transparent, and with these changes we can incrementally add new fields
to any part of the summary without having to throw the summaries away
when we bump versions.  If you lose colour settings on your imap
folders, then it wasn't transparent (for example, so you might want to
back stuff up before upgrading) ...

 Michael