Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution.Importer.createControl

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 08:15, Not Zed wrote:
> 		void createControl (out Bonobo::Control control);
>
> Shouldn't this just return the value for api consistency?

It is consistent with the shell createControls call because that creates
multiple controls.

> Passing around pointers to stuff is ugly as hell in c.

What are you passing around?

> And if we're going to change the interfaces anyway, can we ditch the
> horribly awful to implement processItem rubbish, and just have loadFile
> be synchronous, please?

I would be fine with this as long as there is a solution for the
progress stuff.  I think that is the primary reason stuff is done this
way now.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>