Re: [Evolution-hackers] Task and Calendar list columns

Hi JP,

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 18:20, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Looking at the list columns for tasks we probably have too many
> available, for instance how likely is the person to use geographic
> positon (especially when we have no UI for it).  I like Han's notion in
> the event list to cut down the number of columns available.  So i
> propose we limit the columns as follows:
>
> Calendar:
> Summary
> Location
> End Date
Does Start/End Date include the time and date? I would include the
following columns (probably as Check box or Icon):
 All day events
 Recurring events
 Events with reminders
 Meetings vs Appointments
 Time shown as Free vs Busy

A column for meeting organizer might also be useful.

> Tasks:
> Summary
> Due Date
> Completion Date
> Status
> Priority
> Percent Complete
> Check Box for Completion

Looks pretty complete. Having a Status and completion check box columns
is a bit redundant, but I don't see an easy way to combine them.

> If we want to keep doing the note pad icon for the task list, perhaps we
> can have a slightly more generic version we can use in the event list as
> well.
I never thought the note pad icon was very useful.

--
Tim Lee
Quality Assurance Engineer

Novell