[Evolution-hackers] Task and Calendar list columns

Looking at the list columns for tasks we probably have too many
available, for instance how likely is the person to use geographic
positon (especially when we have no UI for it).  I like Han's notion in
the event list to cut down the number of columns available.  So i
propose we limit the columns as follows:

Calendar:
Summary
Location
End Date

Tasks:
Summary
Due Date
Completion Date
Status
Priority
Percent Complete
Check Box for Completion

If we want to keep doing the note pad icon for the task list, perhaps we
can have a slightly more generic version we can use in the event list as
well.

We should also unify e-cal-list-view and e-calendar-table so that both
list views have the same context menus and such.

Comments?

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>