Re: [Evolution-hackers] Cyrus IMAP

[Getting off topic]

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 12:39, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> that imap code is cursed with evil black voodoo.

For what it's worth, my company uses an hosting provider which, while
otherwise really bang on, still uses UW-IMAPd.

It's shared hosting, so the traditional response of "just switch to
Courier-IMAP" isn't an option for us.

It's a real pain - offlineimap has trouble with them too [they don't
seem to accept multiple simultaneous connections which sucks]

So, when 1.5 nears completion, I'd definitely be willing to test the new
IMAP code against this corner case.

Cheers,

AfC