Re: [Evolution-hackers] Cyrus IMAP

this shouldn't have any effect on connection hangs.

Also, 4k seems pretty reasonable to me for uid set lengths... 256 is a bit small. Especially since uw.imapd, being known for being intolerant of long lines, easily handles 8k.

I'd be maybe ok with bringing the max length down to 1k, but that's the smallest I think it should go unless a lot of people are having problems (but they don't seem to be?)

Jeff