Re: [Evolution-hackers] Do we need camel/camel-i18n.h?
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>, evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Do we need camel/camel-i18n.h?
- Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:49:21 -0500
On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 11:12, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> what is gi18n.h? where does it come from? I presume it comes from glib?
> but which version? we can only use it if it is from glib 2.2
Just to clarify, this is the current situation while we come up with a
solution for daily snapshots. We will allow newer glib/gtk stuff in
about a month or so.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev