Re: [Evolution-hackers] Alert Dialog API
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Rodney Dawes <dobey ximian com>, evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Alert Dialog API
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:18:58 -0500
On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 19:53, Not Zed wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 13:30 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 23:46, Not Zed wrote:
> > > umm, we already have e_notice, which covers 90% of uses of such
> > > dialogues, and the api is nicer. the other thing we have in the mailer
> > > is one that can lookup a boolean gconf key to do 'do not show me this
> > > again' stuff, and handle all the details, it could just as easily, using
> > > the same api, ask a question without that prompt. those 2 functions
> > > could cover 95% of the questions required.
> > Well, it is pretty close assuming we change the spacing and such there
> > and add something so we can do primary and secondary text.
> What is primary and secondary text?
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev