Re: [Evolution-hackers] ECard/ESimpleCard equivalentinevol-data-server api ?

Hi,

I got the problem, it was coding problem in
evolution-addressbook-list-cards.c, the logic of output_format was
opposite. Now I am able to get the csv records of my evolution
addressbook, but it hangs in bonobo_main_quit().

Any clues ?

Thanks,
Amit

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 07:37, Amit Shrivastava wrote:
> Thanks for ur help !!
>
> I have made the first round of changes to the evo-address files. But
> the evolution-addressbook-list-cards option hangs in bonobo_main,
> whereas the evolution-addressbook-list-folders works and i am able
> see local folder. As I am new to bonobo stuff I am not able to get
the
> problem ? help .
>
> One weird thing is evolution-data-server gives segmentation fault
after
> terminating the list-cards option in client side. I have attached
the
> code of the two files and the gdb stack when it hangs in the client
> side. The main function is similar to the previous evo-address-*
code.

I tried to test this out but I had problems building and linking,
could
you provide a proper patch?

> If required I will be able to sent the server side stack, but i
think
> the problem is in the code ;-)

The server should still never segfault.

-JP