Re: [Evolution-hackers] send/receive

> My first thought is that could make this dialog completely unwieldy, i
> personally already have 4 mail accounts plus an NNTP account, if I were
> to add my groupwise calendar along with 3-4 web calendars, its now holds
> about 10 items.

I was talking on hooking it to the Send/Receive action, not specifically
to the dialog, although it would make sense to show progress in that
dialog for calendars also.

Not going to be terribly easy though, given the way it works, unless you want to start using camel progress primitives in the calendar :-)

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Ride, Work, Sleep. Beer."