[Evolution-hackers] Re: evolution-exchange branched

mån 2004-08-30 klockan 18.16 skrev Dan Winship:
> JP didn't do this with the rest of the evo modules, but evolution-
> exchange is now branched (gnome-2-8) as well.

I've updated the translation status pages to use the new branch. It
should show up as soon as the pages update.

Please note that the GNOME translator list is called
gnome-i18n gnome org, not gnome-i18n-list gnome org¹

Christian

¹ Yes, it's inconsistent, but renaming is a pain...