Re: [Evolution-hackers] Hard Code Freeze

So what about the patches approved on Saturday but not committed till Monday?  Do they still go in or what?

On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 21:26 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
As per GNOME guidelines, we are now in hard code freeze.  Any fixes we
make for 2.0.0 will need release team approval.  We need to sort out how
to proceed for 2.0.1.  We can either branch again or just hold patches.
Thoughts?

-JP