Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending a CamelMimeMessage
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending a CamelMimeMessage
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:51:45 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Not Zed wrote:
I think you're confused about what the outbox is for. It is only a
spool for outgoing emails.
Yes, I got confused and said 'outbox' when I meant 'sent items'.
They might go into sent automatically, but i don't see that as a major
OK. I'm sending a first version of the patch to -patches for review.
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
Komputors nefer maik erers
] [Thread Prev