Re: [Evolution-hackers] Sending a CamelMimeMessage

You must append the mail to the outbox, and then call mail_send.  You don't need to put it in the Sent folder.

You should never send it directly, it must go through this mechanism to guarantee delivery and handle all the various program states properly.