[Evolution-hackers] evolution-exchange KRB error

Guys,

I have spent some time this week trying to get evolution-exchange going
from home with the latest snapshot from CVS.

Dan (danw novell com) has been very helpful and got me on my way, but
now, using the same settings that I do at work (with evolution-connector
1.4/evolution 1.4) it fails with evolution 1.5.

After turning E2K_DEBUG=5 on, I started getting the following error:

"Unexpected kerberos error -1765328230"

I tracked the error down to /usr/include/krb5.h:3047 which has the line:

"#define KRB5_REALM_UNKNOWN  (-1765328230L)"

This may or may not be related, but I believe I am setting the realm in
the user name with connector 1.4, for me it is "IUSER\700621956".  At
work, IUSER is a domain (or perhaps realm?).  When I used
ximian_connector_setup, I noticed the "IUSER\" gets stripped after
clicking Next in the wizard.

Perhaps evolution-exchange strips the realms and this the problem? Any
feed back would be great!

I have included the TCP stream as recorded by ethereal.  Tomorrow, I
will do the same from work where I know it works to see what is
different.  The mail.bt.com pages do have some blurb, but the last link
that loads the mail system is https://mail.bt.com/exchange.  I don't
know if this helps though.

--
Regards,