Re: [Evolution-hackers] Roadmap Feedback (LAST CALL)

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 16:56 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Last call for Evolution road map feedback.
>
> -JP

Somewhat late here, but something I'd like to hack on for 2.2 is a
rewrite of the way Evolution stores its configuration information - last
time I looked, it stores hierarchical configuration for the various
objects as single strings in GConf (containing XML streams).  I'd prefer
it if the hierarchy was stored in expanded form within the GConf
database as separate keys and values.  This way you can sanely lock down
individual aspects of the configuration, using the GConf machinery.

Dave