Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Publishing Bounty Questions
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- Cc: Gary Ekker <gekker novell com>, Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Publishing Bounty Questions
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:50:21 -0400
On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 00:56 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 08:05 -0700, Gary Ekker wrote:
> > So the question is, do we require the ability to publish an HTML file to
> > any given URI, or should we just support the phpicalendar interface for
> > this functionality? If we want to support publishing an HTML file
> > natively, does anyone know a simple way to convert ical to HTML?
> I think we should publish the .ics file as it is. That would cover more
> setups than relying on phpicalendar.
There are two different use cases here: publishing an ics file for other
programs to use, and publishing an HTML calendar for people to use. The
phpicalendar solution lets you have both, but there may be people who
want to publish an HTML calendar but don't have a server running PHP.
] [Thread Prev