Re: [Evolution-hackers] Getting the calendar text from an ecal

Right yeh I got it done (i did somethign similar to the
e_cal_get_component_as_string code but just put multiple objects in)

thanks for that.

What I can't figure out is out to use the view API to get updates, are
there docs somewhere? (i cant seem to find an understandable example in
the evo source either)

Cheers,
Trent

--