Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: ESourceSelector

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 17:20, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 17:09, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > This seems broken - every time I switch the primary selection to a
> > calendar that is already displayed in the gui, I have to click it again
> > to keep it selected?
>
> Hmmm yeah, we should probably make it so that clicking on the label
> changes the primary selection, and clicking on the checkbox only changes
> the checkbox.

I think clicking on the label (setting the primary selection) should
also ensure the check box is checked.  I don't think it makes too much
sense to have the primary selection not displayed in the gui.  It should
not however uncheck it if already selected.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.