[Evolution-hackers] Re: ESourceSelector

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 10:11, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Ok, so in my local tree I rigged up multiple calendars.

Wooho!  Screenshots!  Screenshots!

> I noticed a
> couple of issues with ESourceSelector.

Boo!  :-)

> 1. Clicking on either the check box column or the name column causes the
> checkbox to be selected/deselected.  Clicking the name should not cause
> the item to lose selection.  Maybe if its not selected and it gets the
> primary selection it should select the item though.

Yeah, I was not sure about the policy there so I let GtkTreeView do it.
It might be OK to keep it this way so it's consistent with other apps,
but I am still not sure.

> 2. When changing a color with the command line test tool, the whole tree
> collapses and also loses the primary selection.

Hmm strange, I didn't notice that.  I'll check it out.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>