Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 08:38, Radek Doulík wrote:

> btw, my HEAD evo still crashes after these errors:
>
> icalerror.c:99: FILE: An operation on a file failed. Check errno for more detail.
> evolution: icalerror.c:100: icalerror_set_errno: Assertion `0' failed.
>
> any idea what's wrong? (evo 1.4.x works OK with he same data in the
> ~/evolution directory)

Yes.

libical aborts if it can't find its zoneinfo. Your libical makefiles
need to be regenerated (not sure why this doesn't happen automatically).
As your build stands, it's installing the zoneinfo in the location used
by the old libical, while the new libical looks for it in a different
place.

The quickest fix is probably to just rm -Rf in libical (everything
except for the CVS dir), do a cvs up, rebuild and reinstall.

--
Hans Petter