[Evolution-hackers] use of bonobo in the contact editors

I was looking at the contact editor code, and it struck me as kinda
weird that we use bonobo there at all.  is the possibility of expressing
the toolbars/menus in the ui xml file (as opposed to the glade file)
worth the pain of all that gross reparenting code?

It's not like the contact editor either embeds within it or is itself
embeddable within a bonobo control.

Thoughts?  I'd like to remove the bonobo foo and just have everything in
the .glade file.

Chris