Re: [Evolution-hackers] missing file in HEAD
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>, Not Zed <notzed ximian com>, Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] missing file in HEAD
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:54:32 -0400
On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 12:52, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> As a warning, you probably don't want to be running evo-mail HEAD unless
> you use IMAP as local folders are a bit "broken" at the moment.
It would have been nice to have a warning about this earlier. Judging
from mailing lists, a fair amount of people are using the trunk for
> When I
> changed mbox to behave similarly to Mozilla, it changed the way paths
> were constructed which is not in harmony with the way mail-local.c's
> Local Folder structure worked.
Weren't you supposed to test this before committing?
It's key to keep the trunk working, otherwise bugs will begin to pile up
again, and it will take a longer time to fix them.
] [Thread Prev