Re: [Evolution-hackers] Where can I get Evolution's man page
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey ximian com>
- Cc: Antonio Xu <antonio xu sun com>, "evolution-hackers lists ximian com" <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>, Aaron Weber <aaron ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Where can I get Evolution's man page
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:53:54 -0500
Ahh, thats a pity. Man pages used to be one of unix's strengths. Now
so useless ...
On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 07:55, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> Evolution doesn't have a man page anymore. Having a man page is
> nominally useless since Evolution is a GUI app and has a 96 page
> manual. All that was in the man page was the exact same info that
> was printed by 'evolution --help'. I believe the full manual is under
> the docs/ subdirectory in CVS. It is written in docbook, and you should
> talk to Aaron Weber (verbal) if you intend to make changes to it.
> -- dobey
> On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 04:03, Antonio Xu wrote:
> > Hello All,
> > Who can tell me where I can get the Evolution's man pages? I found a old
> > version of man pages on redhat, but it is too old. I have checked the
> > source code of Evolution, but there still didn't have the man pages.
> > Where can I get the Evolution's man pages?
> > Thanks
> > Anto
] [Thread Prev