Re: [Evolution-hackers] Where can I get Evolution's man page

Evolution doesn't have a man page anymore. Having a man page is
nominally useless since Evolution is a GUI app and has a 96 page
manual. All that was in the man page was the exact same info that
was printed by 'evolution --help'. I believe the full manual is under
the docs/ subdirectory in CVS. It is written in docbook, and you should
talk to Aaron Weber (verbal) if you intend to make changes to it.

-- dobey