[Evolution-hackers] winmail.dat/TNEF streams

I'm the maintainer of ytnef (http://ytnef.sourceforge.net).  I released the ytnef C Library a few days ago, after alot of work and testing.

I was wondering if there's any plan to directly support TNEF streams inside Evolution?  Right now we have to use procmail and filters and such to do it, and that mangles signatures and such.  It would be nice if evolution could directly do this.  I'm happy to work with the Evolution developers to implement this functionality, although I have no experience with gtk/bonobo or any of this gnome programming stuff.  Is this a plan for a later 1.4? Or 1.6/2.0?