[Evolution-hackers] Re: "New" problems in Evolution

tis 2003-10-21 klockan 05.53 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
> > We should probably file a bug about this, as this is a fundamental
> > design problem in Evolution that affects every single language that has
> > genders.
>
> Just tell them to read the gettext manual, section "How to use `gettext'
> in GUI programs" ;) Extract:
[...]

I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting. As already stated
before, providing more context doesn't solve the problem with a single
"New" menu/button referring to different types of objects. It's a
solution for a different problem.

Christian