Re: [Evolution-hackers] recurrence clarifications

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 11:25, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 17:05, Dan Winship wrote:
> > What is the "rid" argument to cal_client_get_object, etc supposed to be?
> > I'm guessing a DATE-TIME representation in UTC?
> >
> I intended to use a string representation of the RECURRENCE-ID. So, we
> could just use icaltime_as_ical_string with the icaltimetype returned
> via libical.

Except you can't quite, because icaltime_as_ical_string won't include
the timezone information, because that's not part of the DATE-TIME, it's
just a parameter on the RECURRENCE-ID. So you have to either pass the
whole RECURRENCE-ID property, which would be weird, or convert the time
to UTC before converting it to a string.

-- Dan