Re: [Evolution-hackers] Appointment and Meeting Editors -- 2.0 Thoughts

> One of my pet peeves, are we going to fix the time drop down lists so
> you don't get this huge long list of times that goes to the bottom of
> your screen.

Ooh, yeah, I hate that. Even just fixing it so that when it popped up,
the currently-selected time was scrolled to the top of the list, would
be a huge improvement. But there still must be some nicer UI for picking
a time...

> The scrolling can get very laborious! I have had the thought
> for a while that presenting the free/busy information in the regular
> day/week/month views would be much better.
> Though that would however require more screen space :(.

Well... you don't really need to have the summary text in the calendar
in this case, since you only care about free vs busy. So that would let
us squish it down some...

If we're thinking of changing the free/busy UI at all, it occurs to me
that our use of color there is probably non-a11y-compliant.

> - Will F/B automatically refresh at some interval? There used to be a
> button.

Do you ever use the button? It's really only necessary if you leave the
window open long enough that the other participants change their
calendars.

-- Dan