Re: [Evolution-hackers] spam filtering

Hi there, Radek.

Yes, I would add an item to the context menu as well. Here's why:

     1. There are people, especially those who are accustomed to using
        Windows systems, who take great comfort in the presence of a
        context menu. If you ever watch Keelyn or Clara (both of whom
        are very experienced Windows users) use Evolution, you'll find
        that they constantly right-click on messages, because they think
        of this as being the quickest and easiest way to understand what
        the options related to a given message are. People have as many
        different ways of filing their email as they do of tying their
        shoes. :) Our job is to accomodate them (as is practical given
        our available resources), not to pass judgment on the relative
        value of their patterns.
     2. The context menu gives the impression of containing a complete
        list of the actions available for a given message. To omit this
        command would be to sacrifice the integrity of the context menu.
        (Because one couldn't rely on the context menu for a complete
        list of one's options anymore.) Doubt! Despair! Dejection!

Does that make sense?

best,
Anna