Re: [Evolution-hackers] spam filtering

Yes, a keyboard shortcut would be good.

We are going to need to redo the menus a bit for 2.0. They are currently
badly organized, and full of cruft. When I am preparing the menu spec
for 2.0, I will include a proposed keybinding for this.. I can't hope to
tell you off the top of my head which letters will be available at that
time, though. :)

cheers,
Anna