Re: [Evolution-hackers] Appointment and Meeting Editors -- 2.0 Thoughts

Hi Anna,
I use it the same way as Rodrigo, kind of.
For example, if an anniversary comes up (not that I ever forget :-)) I
will give myself a few weeks before as a warning to think about a
present (start thinking) a week before a get a reminder to get out and
get it and finally there it is another reminder (panic).

For an business example, I used to send out email via an alarm to people
who have to prepare something for our meeting early enough to get the
job done and then remind them to show up via another email just before
the meeting. Or remind somebody to setup the room ... BTW those email go
mostly to CELL phones, I do not carry my palm anymore.  And with
evolution I have a nice track record of whom I reminded of what :-).
I hope this shows how helpful this feature really is.
Ronald