Re: [Evolution-hackers] Appointment and Meeting Editors -- 2.0 Thoughts

Hi Ronald,

Hey, thanks for adding your voice to this thread. Hearing about real
people's use cases makes my job much easier!

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 01:17, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:

> I definitely use that feature, I have display, email alarms all the time
> for the same appointment. I also have kind of count down alarms for some
> appointments.

Would you be willing to give me a concrete example of what you mean when
you say a "count down alarms"?

Thanks again for your help!
Anna
--