Re: [Evolution-hackers] Appointment and Meeting Editors -- 2.0 Thoughts

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 00:05, Dan Winship wrote:
> The main dialog says "Alarms" with an "s", and you refer to "alarms"
> elsewhere in your mail, but it only seems possible to create a single
> alarm in this dialog... bug or feature? (The current editor lets you
> create multiple alarms, though this is a feature I have never used, and
> it's not compatible with most of the non-local backends we support
> either. Or the Palm, I think. So it might not be awful to remove that
> functionality.)

no, please, I use it a lot :-) For instance, for evo milestones, I have
appointments with an alarm 2 weeks before, 1 week before, 1 day before,
at the start, etc.

iCalendar's standard allows multiple alarms, so I cant see a reason for
removing it, specially since we have a way for the client to ask the
backend how many alarms it supports, in which case we can just adapt the
UI.

cheers